Anyone using a full vandy surround?

Paul S.

I just visited Sound Anchors webpage, and man the current website is quite an upgrade from the previous.

In any case, I know the center channel is on the Sound Anchor, but my question is what the squarish thingy on the ceiling of the last picture is?

Besides that, you have a really nice looking home theatre.

Bob

I used a 3/4" piece of plywood, mounted to the joist and the VCC-1 mounted to it facing downward.  Cut a hole in the drop ceiling tile and it all feels very steady.   The locations were constrained by the joist location and the ceiling tile support grid.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 3:19 PM, RS3DG said:

Just realized this was directed at me?  The stands are on the main speakers and they have 1° tilt based on setup.

Cool. Was curious as nearly all Vandy owners set them up properly if they know how (told or read the site did set up). Thanks. 

I am using one. I have the model2 sigII with 2wq, vsm surround and a VCC1. I am also using the LFE channel with a small sub. The vcc is the weak point but i don't have room for the bigger center that vandersteen offers. The realism is awesome though. I think it rivals the horrible sound in the theaters that they think is so great.