It's nearly 70 freaking degrees in CT on 16FEB23........

ctsooner

Both Yorkies wanted to go outside and since I was done with my workout today and my national MS Teams meeting isn't for another hour and a half, I decide to GO OUTSIDE!!!

I did however need a music fix (2.5hrs of streaming on the bike wasn't enough).  We live on a lake in the middle of CT, so why not take the dogs out on the deck with me?  I got my trusted Empire Ears IEM's that my buddy Jack Vang sells (his dad is the designer and he's even let me help voice when I got to visit them a few years ago in Atlanta).  Hope you can see the faceplates as they are so cool.  Streaming the Stones Grrrr Live (with Lady Gaga) from my AK DAP (digital audio player that I will be selling soon to move up ) on my Empire Ears Odin's.  The lake is stunning today and the album is a MUST listen to for all we Stone's fans.  I FINALLY can share some cool music with you all.  Been playing mostly Bonamassa and other blues greats all morning, so the Stones just made sense.

IMG_0999.thumb.jpeg.970f420fe3ffbfe8bd42ffea92dea398.jpegIMG_0997.thumb.jpeg.5096bf7169446b64b7abba680a7600c5.jpegIMG_0996.thumb.jpeg.21ef77f9d683425a57b562cb333c89e9.jpeg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ctsooner said:

Both Yorkies wanted to go outside and since I was done with my workout today and my national MS Teams meeting isn't for another hour and a half, I decide to GO OUTSIDE!!!

I did however need a music fix (2.5hrs of streaming on the bike wasn't enough). .

An indoor trainer?
I can only take it for so long, but do better outside,

• Like 1

If you are asking what I use for workouts, I use a recumbent elliptical. with my MS and not being able to fully use my legs, it works great.  Pedals on the downstroke and it get it started with my arms which is awesome.  I stream a ton of the music you guys share while riding and then what I really love, I'll play on the Quatro rig. 😉

• Like 1