Wasn't sure where to put this, but Thanks so all who have graciously donated to my MS Walk

Many of my close and not so close audio buddies have donated to my MS Walk on the 29th of April.  I know of at least four of you have given a fair amount of money and it's GREATLY appreciated.  I thought I'd share an update.  I am only about 1,500 away from my goal of 10k.  I love this forum for so many reasons and this is just another reason.  I WILL be streaming my walk music for this event (I'm going to try and do the 3mile walk if I am feeling up to it.  I'm probably going to be listening to Bonamassa and see where Tidal takes me from there!  (I think anything can be tied into music, lol).  🙂

Thanks again guys.  It means so much to me as well as the rest of us afflicted with this fun disease.  🙂. Pete

• Thanks 1

Well @ctsoonerI was thinking of you and a coworker on the way home today, as there is a radio announcement of an MS Western Australia Albany ride… but it is a 3 days after I fly out for work.
So I pretty pleased that you are giving the event near you a go.

There was a piece on SBS (Special Broadcast Services… which is somewhat like the US PBS) that had a two woman team doing a ride in Margaret River team bicycle race.
(My coworker ended up getting an electric recombinant wheelchair bike, and go out pretty often.)

Again, I am pretty pleased that you are “giving it a go”, and I doubt that I will be the only one that is cheering you on from afar.

I hauled the fat backside onto the road bike, starting 4-5 months ago, and have dropped a couple of Covid babies worth of extra weight, so I have a few more sets of twins to push out… but I’ll push them out via the peddles. 😋
So I have no excuse but laziness, and you’re providing some inspiration to get back into the blazing saddle.

~Mongo

• Like 1