Coleman…. Yowsa…

TomicTime

Yea Jim, as I stated elsewhere, tried to find that on Tidal to take a listen, but they do not have it. A very interesting Trio, who I have never heard together, and didn't know that LP existed.  I'll have to check it out on Discogs.  I trust your ears 👍

• Like 1

Yea Jim, as I stated elsewhere, tried to find that on Tidal to take a listen, but they do not have it. A very interesting Trio, who I have never heard together, and didn't know that LP existed.  I'll have to check it out on Discogs.  I trust your ears 👍

**** Found The Three on Discogs. Ordered.

Edited by bkeske
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TomicTime said:

Glad you guys found it..i didn’t give ya much to go on…On further research, there are at least 3 versions. The one i have is take 2 at 33 rpm. There is also a take 2 at 45 rpm…. would be good to hear what y’all ordered and hear….

Mine is from 1978, same cover as you have Jim. Seems it was originally released in 1976, but only in Japan. My purchase was VG+ from a seller with a 100% rating….fingers crossed.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 12:08 AM, TomicTime said:

Brian - I think with our mutual respect for Ray Brown, you would also greatly enjoy this…direct to disc…

D7993AA8-73C9-42A5-88AA-7DD0CF15C1E7.jpeg

Got mine today Jim. Really a very nice album.  Mine ended up playing better than it looked during it’s initial cleaning (Discogs, a crap shoot at times). A bit of noise in spots, but very bearable overall.  Nice addition to my collection, thanks for the heads-up. I like it. Manne really shines on this, albeit they seemed to have mixed his drums a bit ‘hot’ in certain areas. 

Very enjoyable 

• Like 1