Anyone live near Charleston, SC?

Steve Edwards' post about his Quatros got me thinking... I'd really like to hear other owner's systems.  I'd like other owners to hear mine too, and I would happily welcome Vandersteen owners in my home to do so.  My wife and I think our setup sounds great, but we are the only people who have heard it!!  Who knows if there is something we are missing or should be trying.

Does anyone happen to live near Charleston?  Or, more likely, does anyone have plans to visit Charleston?

• Like 2

Jim, I love it. Graet pics. my daughters live in is an avid deep sea fisherman.  He's from NC.  Seems like a great guy.  I get called all the time....Mr Swartz, I'm finishing vacuum packing the Fluke or (fill in the catch) if you want some sashimi.... That's are great calls I have to say..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BKDad said:

We are far from SC.  But... I did get a Father's Day gift from here:  https://www.leopoldsicecream.com

Recommended!

Arethusa and Ashley's aren't good enough for you?  hehehehe.... (Two of CT's great ice creams).  Now I may need to do mail order...thank BK. 😉. Oh, I found a GREAT Chinese noodle place in Newington at the 7 Eleven complex near my old high school.  HOLE in the Wall...  

....back to audio...or ice cream or ....

There's at least a dozen truly great ice cream places in CT.  But, as I said, this was a Father's Day gift that was shipped in.

What can I say?  I don't hang out at bars or restaurants.  You can also eat ice cream while listening to music.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...