2Ce SigII's/SVS Micro 3000 subwoofers crossover frequency recommendations

As the title requests; what would be your recommendations as to what frequency range/s (ish) would a good place to start? Ramps? After a year or so, I have 'em set-up, I think, however, it is always a good idea to hear other opinions (IMO). ;^)

Listening r1845202995_stereo1.thumb.jpg.e2824801c1e85645675e5fe4b4db68d8.jpgoom measures 13.5' x 13.5'. :^(

Cheers,

Cody

• Like 1

Its tiring the constant desire for a magic pill or formula.  At this level where people are helping to get better musical enjoyment, I think some straight talk is needed.  We all pass on tips and experiences, but they should never be substituted for personal experiment, experimentation and Experiments to find the best solution for the individual's taste, room acoustics, associated equipment and budget if getting the best possible out of our systems is the goal.  It is important to attack the weakest link of our systems if we want to get the most out of our investment.  Having reminded all of us about these truths the best frequency for your crossover is the one that works for you after trying all options and using the one that sounds best in your situation.  Hey, its Sunday I'll step back from the pulpit now, LOL.   RV

• Like 2

Richard, most are here to get info like this, especially from you.  Most of us are on the same or similar page.  It's why we love your speakers/amps.  Thanks for the feedback. I"m back to the Baseball Hall of Fame inductions, although it's getting boring now, lol. Top Gun in an hour (finally going).  Music tonight!  ha.