Holiday set up sacrifices. Oh well.

18 hours ago, Holmz said:

So 645 also uses a rangefinder?

Strictly DSLR these days but my past includes a Fuji 690G.  My SN comes from my early years covering major sporting events with a Mamiya 645 while all my comrades track side and field side used Canon and Nikon 35mm cameras. 

@Mr645 That hanging ornament on the tree looked like a RF.

3 hours ago, GdnrBob said:

Sad to say that DSLR's are now becoming dinosaurs. I am looking into MF digital, but the price to enter is sooo high.

Bob

As XMAS desamuel-l-jackson-crazy-face.jpgscends into an analogue vs digital tribalism…
samuel-l-jackson-crazy-face.jpg

4B9EE5EE-3262-4374-8FE9-5DD66755B366.jpeg

Edited by Holmz

It's a ceramic ornament, no particular camera model.  

I still like my DSLRs, tried the Canon R6 and Sony A7 series. Went back to the 1Dx series of cameras. The R6 has horrible battery life, overheats, Sony has issues focusing in low light 

9 hours ago, GdnrBob said:

Oh, I thought you were referring to the photo of the speakers. I wondered how you guessed it was from a rangefinder.

B

Yeah - I looked at it cross eyed 😎

Like how I Samual L Jackson looks before he turns his gaze directly on… with a sentence containing his signature (Medium Format) delivery. 

22 hours ago, GdnrBob said:

Oh, I thought you were referring to the photo of the speakers. I wondered how you guessed it was from a rangefinder.

B

The speakers would be considered film?  I bought them in 1999. I upgraded them to digital by adding a center and rear speakers. 

• Like 1