Need copy of Vandertones CD for 2WQ sub setup

Hi there,

I had a set of 2Ci's for close to 30 years and recently acquired a set of 3A Signatures with 2WQ subs. I am trying to set up the subs according to John Ruttan's instructions on Audiogon, but I have no way to play the downloadable version of Vandertones in my system and need a CD burn/copy. I do have a CD ripper/hard drive, so I could always borrow one and return it...but without the Vandertones, I won't be able to calibrate the high pass filters to my amp/system.

Richard let me know that they can't sell the CD any more due to an agreement with the musician. He suggested I post here.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by atlvalet

4 hours ago, atlvalet said:

Hi there,

I had a set of 2Ci's for close to 30 years and recently acquired a set of 3A Signatures with 2WQ subs. I am trying to set up the subs according to John Ruttan's instructions on Audiogon, but I have no way to play the downloadable version of Vandertones in my system and need a CD burn/copy. I do have a CD ripper/hard drive, so I could always borrow one and return it...but without the Vandertones, I won't be able to calibrate the high pass filters to my amp/system.

Richard let me know that they can't sell the CD any more due to an agreement with the musician. He suggested I post here.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

I asked similar, but was told one just clicks and download them from the website.
https://www.vandersteen.com/resources/document-downloads

Resources/Vandertones/“save to file”

How easy is that?

And there are all the manuals there, which is like garlic to a vampire for people that avoid manuals… and later realise that they should read em…
<Holmz avoiding staring into the mirror 😎

Edited by Holmz
  • Like 1