Six slices at a time!

I play vinyl and have monoblock amps and other inconvenient gear that I happily use for listening to music, but this is really amazing. From Jason Victor Serinus' review of Esoteric Grandioso M1X monoblock amplifiers in the April 2023 Stereophile:

For more than two weeks, I played and tinkered with the new M1X setup, trying to get the sound a newly redesigned $71,000/pair monoblock duo can reasonably be expected to deliver...I was not until day 18 of the review period...that I learned the root cause of the problem. "The M1X requires a very long warm-up time," [Esoteric sales manager Hiroyuki] Machida explained. "I recommend at least 8 hours....When we bring them to shows, the first day, they are not at their best. They sound better on the second day and best on the final day. Without music, it will take more than 48 hours to reach [peak] performance, I'm afraid.

image.png.78f595d0a1028e2f78b06be391be6182.png

21 hours ago, John Gallup said:

I play vinyl and have monoblock amps and other inconvenient gear that I happily use for listening to music, but this is really amazing. From Jason Victor Serinus' review of Esoteric Grandioso M1X monoblock amplifiers in the April 2023 Stereophile:

image.png.78f595d0a1028e2f78b06be391be6182.png

I would take the review with a grain of salt as he listens to Wilsons.  RV

• Like 2
  • Haha 5