Lynn Aase aka Chargerfan

A dear friend of mine, Lynn Aase, passed away suddenly last week. Lynn went by the moniker “ Chargerfan” on the forums over the years.

Lynn loved Vandersteen speakers, first owning 5A’s and then Model 7’s.  He influenced several friends, including me, to purchase Vandersteens. In fact he gave the introduction speech when Richard V received the Founders Award for the LA/OC Audio Society a few years back.

Recently I told him about this forum and he checked it out and recognized several posters that he had communicated with on the forums over the years.

RIP Lynn

16 hours ago, Tom Newell said:

A dear friend of mine, Lynn Aase, passed away suddenly last week. Lynn went by the moniker “ Chargerfan” on the forums over the years.

Lynn loved Vandersteen speakers, first owning 5A’s and then Model 7’s.  He influenced several friends, including me, to purchase Vandersteens. In fact he gave the introduction speech when Richard V received the Founders Award for the LA/OC Audio Society a few years back.

Recently I told him about this forum and he checked it out and recognized several posters that he had communicated with on the forums over the years.

RIP Lynn

Yes, Lynn was a good friend and a strong Vandersteen supporter.  I talked with him every 3 months or so just for fun as he was a great guy and loved music.  I will miss him.  RIP Lynn

RV

• Like 1