My newish SevenMk.II/M7 backend

Got lucky and finally found a system that truly meets my overall requirements.  About time for 50 years of 'working' on it!

I retrieved the Sevens and M7s 2500 miles away in New Jersey a coup;le weeks ago.  Since I believe in isolating components from and not coupling them to vibrating floors--and ALL of them vibrate!--I'm in process of adapting the Sevens to use ISOAcoustics Gaia-I feet.  The front two will continue to use the spike bar I already had, and the rear will require a special 9/16"/18-to-M12-1.25 stud that my buddy will make for me.  I'm still using original powercords but will today be ordering AQ Dragons and Blizzards; I'll be plugging the M7s and woofer amps into the dedicated 20A. outlets, those being AQ's Edison 20s.

The center-channel speakers is a new-to-my VCC-5 driven by a Simaudio/Moon 400M while the 4 surround and 4 ceiling speakers are driven by the Emotiva.  Still working on backend cabinetry.  That lowboy is a Salamander that used to be one section wider.

The frontend includes Oppo '205 SACD and Panasonic 4K BRD players driving a new top-of-the-line AV10 pre/pro that's still burning-in.  IC is AQ Dragon mains plus other AQ and other stuff.

IT SURELY sounds EXCELLENT!

2023Jul25_DSC0608_V-steen PCs_1500w.jpg

2023Jul25_DSC0606_Seven 7.2 backend_2000w.jpg

Edited by jeffreybehr
  • Like 3

Dragons are in their own category and it shows how much can be missing, that we don’t even realize. When I switched to Dragon from Hurricane on the  i agar a, it took things to a different level. Wish I understood more of what was going on. 

19 hours ago, ctsooner said:

Dragons are in their own category and it shows how much can be missing, that we don’t even realize. When I switched to Dragon from Hurricane on the  i agar a, it took things to a different level. Wish I understood more of what was going on. 

On the what?

• Like 1