I showed my wife the picture of the Model 7 XTRM's on the cover of this month's Absolute Sound and asked her what she thought of the design (knowing that she would probably not find it appealing as she has no interest in loudspeakers). She said, and I quote, "It looks like the maid from The Jetsons". I laughed my ass off as it really does bear a resemblance.

Anyone care to put an apron and a maid's cap on their Model 7's and submit a photo for laughs?

BTW, RV, no offense as I love the look, as I'm sure do most audiophiles.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gsal said:

I showed my wife the picture of the Model 7 XTRM's on the cover of this month's Absolute Sound and asked her what she thought of the design (knowing that she would probably not find it appealing as she has no interest in loudspeakers). She said, and I quote, "It looks like the maid from The Jetsons". I laughed my ass off as it really does bear a resemblance.

Anyone care to put an apron and a maid's cap on their Model 7's and submit a photo for laughs?

BTW, RV, no offense as I love the look, as I'm sure do most audiophiles.

With us it's always "Form Follows Function" so no offense taken but Eneke loves ours.  RV

• Thanks 1

War Department observation during unboxing of our …. “ our “… Phantom Black Pearl 7 mk2…. was “ wow… they remind me of Darth Vader…. i do admit to naming the M7 amplifiers also in Phantom Black…. Mini Me….