Anyone Local to My Area?

I've been enjoying my system here in the middle of nowhere  on the Eastern Shore of Maryland but I'd love to share it with anyone local. Would also like to hear your system. Are there any audiophiles living anywhere near Easton Maryland?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gsal said:

I've been enjoying my system here in the middle of nowhere  on the Eastern Shore of Maryland but I'd love to share it with anyone local. Would also like to hear your system. Are there any audiophiles living anywhere near Easton Maryland?

I am Long Island, but would love to get away for a day or two.

I tried to visit Jim and the West Coast crew, but Omicron got in the way.

Bob

• Like 1

this is great that so many want to meet up.  That's awesome.  I too want to get out west to meet up with old shipmates of mine from the 80s on teh Kitty Hawk as well as up to see Jim and to finally get to see the Vandersteen facilities.  I'm in CT and would love to have some folks over once I get things together in my room, lol. 

• Like 1

Work and a woman… well woman first, but I was able to work there too without drastically switching careers.
Mostly I like drinking beer and Shiraz, so… “it’s all good mate!”
And I used to go back for 2-3 week at XMAS and ski in SoCal, but that sort of ended a bit before Covid and certainly hammered hard after Covid.

Sis was in the USAF, and people used to ask Pops why he moved to NC. He would say, “I can live half way between my kids.”
The next question was, “Where are they?”
Pops: “Germany and Australia”.

My good buddy from San Diego moved to DC about 20 years ago, and just retired to Oregon. He is a good buddy from skiing ion SoCal, which the cabin in Big Bear helped to facilitate.

But back to @Gsal …

At least we can share a bit in these covid times, and get some like minded input etc.
(So I am glad that there is forum for us.)
And I have only been as far over as Annapolis in Maryland.