Impossible to Pick a Favorite

Steve Edwards

but,  for all of James Taylor’s work, this is way up on my list.   Recorded early in his career and not the most well known, but all the different instruments, short duration of the tunes, and how they fluently blend from one to the next, I think it’s a masterpiece.  Richard talks about goosebumps that music can produce.  This one gives ‘em to me every time. 

DEA79583-762E-43D8-BC2B-2C1F1E266243.jpeg

4E9925BB-FF06-480A-B456-965A345BD620.jpeg

• Like 2

On 2/6/2021 at 9:59 AM, Steve Edwards said:

but,  for all of James Taylor’s work, this is way up on my list.   Recorded early in his career and not the most well known, but all the different instruments, short duration of the tunes, and how they fluently blend from one to the next, I think it’s a masterpiece.  Richard talks about goosebumps that music can produce.  This one gives ‘em to me every time. 

DEA79583-762E-43D8-BC2B-2C1F1E266243.jpeg

4E9925BB-FF06-480A-B456-965A345BD620.jpeg

I grew up in CT, and I had a friend that worked at The institute of Living in Hartford while he was going to school. For a couple of summers JT would come there to dry out (guess he drank a lot). My buddy got live JT concerts almost every day. Through him I grew to like JT's music and quite frequently he is one of the artists my wife and I agree on. More useless knowledge about me sorry!

Where in CT? I grew up in Newington.  I had friends who worked at the Institute.  There were many high profile folks in and out of that place.  I had heard JT was there, but didn't 'really' know.  He was hooked on many things back in the day.  I remember these albums when they were first released.  Fun knowing others still enjoy them too.

On 2/9/2021 at 7:16 AM, ctsooner said:

Where in CT? I grew up in Newington.  I had friends who worked at the Institute.  There were many high profile folks in and out of that place.  I had heard JT was there, but didn't 'really' know.  He was hooked on many things back in the day.  I remember these albums when they were first released.  Fun knowing others still enjoy them too.

I grew up in Tolland, best know as the exit you get off to go to UCONN