These handsome devices...

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 3:43 PM, stratocaster said:

It’s certainly alarming to see the disdain the house cleaning fraternity has for any object that poses as an obstacle to the flight path of the darn vacuum cleaners. I had to resort to more robust and bullet proof solution…

E8501AEC-DF2C-474F-B8CC-87A6B2D1F7F6.jpeg

Well you could always just vacuum your own damn floors, and then your wife can have her cutting board back!  XD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ctsooner said:

I can't open the original pic.  I just told my house cleaner to leave the audio area alone.  I just dust daily and vacuum a couple of times a week.  She's broken enough stuff over the years, lol.  

Hmmm...Samsung or Google are trying to discourage me from leaving photos on "their" cloud. Not that it's that beautiful an image...

skirts.thumb.png.c13d9f82ab8cec92db02daaeb2ea4645.png

Edited by John Gallup

19 hours ago, Bill said:

Well you could always just vacuum your own damn floors, and then your wife can have her cutting board back!  XD

Funny you mention that since when she saw two of these (one for the sub and another for the amp) in the room at the time when I had purchased them, she noticed that something was different in the room and automatically assumed the role of an IRS auditor and a FBI agent (combined) and put me through an interrogation drill. Unfortunately, just like with audits and FBI interrogations, you have to start from the beginning and talk about things that aren't even part of the original conversation and in my case she noticed some other things that seemed newer (cables, DAC etc) and had escaped her eyes....Anyway, long story short, she had referenced these as cutting boards but if I recall correctly the context was a little bit more morbid 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1