Happy New Year !

Trish and I wish you and yours a happy, safe and prosperous new year. I know that i value the special bond and  fellowship in music we all share as Vandersteen owners . No fluff, ego, or hyperbole, we seek to help each other get the most musical enjoyment we can. My best to you all, team Vandersteen and the wonderful Vandersteen family members and dealers who develop, build and support such great products in the 🇺🇸. God bless you all. Grace and Peace in 2022.

Jim

• Like 4

11 hours ago, TomicTime said:

Trish and I wish you and yours a happy, safe and prosperous new year. I know that i value the special bond and  fellowship in music we all share as Vandersteen owners . No fluff, ego, or hyperbole, we seek to help each other get the most musical enjoyment we can. My best to you all, team Vandersteen and the wonderful Vandersteen family members and dealers who develop, build and support such great products in the 🇺🇸. God bless you all. Grace and Peace in 2022.

Jim

Kind and eloquent words from a kind man and a dear friend.  

Thank you Jim; our best to you and Trish   .............  and to the rest of the family!

Steve

• Like 1

Happy New Year all. One of the nicest things that happened in 2021,  (well, aside from snagging my Treo's 😃 and now having three pair of Vandersteen's), was finding this forum. 

The best in the New Year to all.  And hopefully that also means my Belles Aria Signature preamp arrives from Johnny sooner than later this new year. 🙃

Yes, I got mine, but needed to get some RCA splitters as I am running subs as well as speakers from the preamp.( I'd connect them to the amps, but my monoblocks are way up near the speakers and the amount of cabling/difficulty of making connections leads  me to the simpler option of connecting at the preamp).

Hopefully, Amazon will deliver them tomorrow.

B

• Like 2

Arrived today @ctsooner, and already sounds like a great improvement vs my very modest previous pre. Spun Soular Energy and it made me do a couple take, as the improvement was very noticeable. Then streamed a little bit, and played part of a CD....Before going back to work. 😀

IMG_6607.jpeg

Edited by bkeske
  • Like 3

Thanks @TomicTime  Jim & @Steve Edwards   Steve. This was that final piece I needed to knit all my other equipment  improvements together. And yea, the fullness, ‘weight’, energy, liveliness is already there, as well as refinement, detail, and improved imaging and soundstage. Everything a good pre should do well. If I had to pick out one thing, perhaps the mids on the Treo’s are much better formed.

And, as usual, David is a magician making his circuitry so ‘musical’. It does pair up nicely with my ancient Belles 400A amp.

After 250 hours recommended break-in?  If it gets better, I’ll take it.

• Like 1