Listening to the new Belles dual mono integrated amp

It’s brand new. Called the Aria dual mono.  The system is the Auralic Altar G1 and Treo’s.  I’m blow away by this system. 

we were listening to the Rogue and then switched. Rouge does so good with the mids and holographic presentation, but this Belles is as good as the Rogue in what Rogue does, but takes it all to another level. The bass is deep, tuneful and fills the room. 

now we are about to install the Sub 3. 

Omg,  I’m blown away.  It really cleans up the mids on up. It’s crazy. Just enough to make a difference. I just love what the Sub 3 is. 

@ctsooner Nice Pete. I believe Johnny wanted to send me that integrated to try when recommending the new  dual mono amp.  (He said he had a demo integrated he was willing to send out). 

Glad you liked it, but as you know, went with the used Belles MB200’s monos instead.  I’m going to try not to feel bad about my decision 😁

• Like 1

Bruce, you will love those amps I'm sure. I forgot about that when I posted the pics and this thread.  The dual mono design in that small box makes some GREAT music.  For the cost, it's a no brainer. I liked it better than teh Rogue. Rogue is a true tube amp with a touch of the euphoric tube sound.  This Belles is special.  It's unlike any Belles I've ever heard.  This Belles, a pair of 2's with an Auralic all in one and a Project carbon table would provide me with GREAT music the rest of my life.  Add the Sub3 that hidden behind the rack in the pic above and you have an amazing system, but upgrading to the Treo's takes you into the serious high end realm.  

• Like 1