Bi Wire

I went from the WT bi wire to the WT Silver biwire.  I could have gone with the Robin Hood, but I got them used in 3' lengths (someone mismeasured what they needed) , but kept with the WT's.  All I know is that they are amazing. I purposely hooked up short runs of some other brands in bi wire.  I felt like the amps lost the magic that they have.  I have spoken to other owners who have upgraded to the RH silver set up and feel the same as I do.

16 hours ago, Richard Vandersteen said:

the sound is in the league of the Dragon!

It really sounds like a great upgrade. Thanks, Richard, for the encouragement. 

I'm working with my dealer to get a firm price on the cables. For some cables, the AQ webpage lists 2 different prices for the same cable. For example, the page initially shows the price for the Robin Hood Silver combo 8 ft. as 3750.00. But if you click the link to get more information on the cable, the price changes to 7500.00. 

This must be a glitch from its last redesign of the webpage. I'm hoping to have a definitive price on Monday or Tuesday. 

11 hours ago, Leo hi-fi said:

It really sounds like a great upgrade. Thanks, Richard, for the encouragement. 

I'm working with my dealer to get a firm price on the cables. For some cables, the AQ webpage lists 2 different prices for the same cable. For example, the page initially shows the price for the Robin Hood Silver combo 8 ft. as 3750.00. But if you click the link to get more information on the cable, the price changes to 7500.00. 

This must be a glitch from its last redesign of the webpage. I'm hoping to have a definitive price on Monday or Tuesday. 

Leo, like I always recommend be sure your present wire is your weakest link in your system as what you have is a very good sounding wire.  Major on the majors not the minors!  RV

• Like 1

• 2 months later...