New Model 7 XTRM

Tomstruck

Guys, I’m so sad to say that I may not be able to make it. Family event with Brenda’s grandson that I can’t get out of.  I’m not happy at all, but I don’t have any leverage right now. Still holding out hope. I really miss seeing Johnny and really wanted to hang with you guys.  It’s still a few weeks away so there is hope for me. 

• Sad 1

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. Just ordered  a pair of Quatro CTs to replace my 20+ year old Thiels. My last pair of Vandersteen's were a pair of 1b  back in 1987.It's good be back home 😎

I heard these Model 7 XTRMs a few days ago when I ordered my Quatros at Audio Alternative in Ft. Collins.    The system was:   Linn LP12 w/Atlas cart > AR Reference Phono 10 > AR Reference 6SE >. M7-HPA > Model 7 XTRM 

I was stunned with how realistic this system sounded. I don't have any experience listening to ultra Hi End systems like this so it's easy for me to say that this is the BEST system I have ever heard. The sound was so convincingly real I had goose bumps all over. I really felt like I was at a house concert when closing my eyes. That's how realistic the music was.

Enjoy the demo at Johnny's everyone!

Bruce

I just answered your email Bruce. That’s really cool and I’m glad that I was able to help you. Rick is a great dealer and I’ve heard the set up when it was just a basic system nine with the granite bases. It was a holy cow moment. Glad to see he’s using the audio research in there and not the D’Agostino preamp. Enjoy I look forward to your posts and getting your feedback on your new speakers

Thanks Pete. You and Jim (tomic601) were a great help with your guidance. I would have bought them at Johnny's but we were considering moving and I didn't want the hassle of 2 set-ups with a cross country move in between. So, I found Rick and it's all good. I should get them in about 6-8weeks. Just in time for Christmas 🎄 ☃️

Bruce

• Like 1