Speaker cables you like/dislike with Vandersteen

I went back to reread my posts.  I'm not the best communicator as those who know me understand.  The cognitive issues are what they are.  I am not sure if I'm one of the posters folks feel is challenging.  I do have strong views as do most, but also respect others and their choices.  I know that I've disagreed with a few posters about some topics, but I've always tried to in a respectful way.  I truly invite anyone to DM me if they feel I've been rude to anyone.

As Richard has said, this forum was started for Vandersteen owners (or folks who really want Steen's) to chat, share ideas, music, choices, life, family, food (we really need a good food thread) etc...  It's like any family where we all share a common thread, but also like different things.

I too hope everyone stays here to share their thoughts.  Yes, I'm also in the camp that feels BK is one of the best contributors for his analytical nature, but also his ability to put that aside at times and let his creative mind take over.  That's not easy to do, but he makes me (hopefully us) think.  That's invaluable.  

Sometimes we need a break from things. hopefully that's all this is.  

I assume @BKDad is referring to my skepticism that people can really hear speaker cable.  I didn't think I was being that mean.  

Anyway, I'll post a related experience I had with my LP12 on a different thread.  Hopefully in the interest of humor.  

It's all good Bill.  I like a spirited debate, but unlike other engineers I'm close with, you presented your thoughts that you base on the science that you have available.  My daughter has her Physics degree in addition to her Entrepreneur degree.  She's all about the science, but like you agrees that not everything can be measured......YET, lol.  

The one thing that this forum has that others don't for the most part, are music threads.  Vandersteen owners typically love both the music and the machines.  It's what I love about this forum.  We are a respectful bunch and that's why we all respect BK and his decision.

I have loved the LP12 since day one.  I wasn't able to look at the Rega after hearing it vs the LP12 (entry level).  I ended up going with a Basis 2000 NOS instead as I was able to afford it (thanks Rutan).  Then it moved onto Tomic time (Jim) when I had to say bye to vinyl...