Goheelz Studio

• 3 months later...

I do love that double TT set up, lol.  

Guys, Richard's veneer guy does as good a job as any company I've seen, including many of the companies who 'send them out'.  As a woodworker, I always love what people chose.  The irony is that I had mine painted, lol,.  I don't regret it at all as they are stunning, but there are so many cool veneers you can chose from.  Heck the Purple Heart would be stunning.

• 3 months later...

Whoa! Guess this makes me an adoptive parent.... yes, purchased from Alan. I live in Alabama.  He and I are long time friends via his shop.  Did I see your system with a set of 7’s?    Wondering how those compare, although new prices are, well, challenging 😊.

2 hours ago, Goheelz said:

Whoa! Guess this makes me an adoptive parent.... yes, purchased from Alan. I live in Alabama.  He and I are long time friends via his shop.  Did I see your system with a set of 7’s?    Wondering how those compare, although new prices are, well, challenging 😊.

Yes !!! I am sooooo happy to know where they landed. Glad you are enjoying them. I got them from Randy Cooley of Optimal Enchantment in Santa Monica - they were his personal pair.  i met Alan amp and dac shopping when we lived in Charleston. Alan took the 5a in trade for 7 mk II about 4 years later.... Enjoy them in great health, looks like you have a fantastic system and a great room - they should sing !

Jim

5533E0CF-AA42-4663-844C-4CDAE5777FA5.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I agree.  I put in a dedicated circuit for the Quatros, and a separate one for the rest of the gear.  It seemed to lower the noise floor compared to the mystery house wiring it all used to be hooked  up to.

• Like 1