Show us your VANDERSTEENS

• Brad O changed the title to Show us your VANDERSTEENS

New place Tom - the five  plus half flights of stairs time was up….. twenty great years…

New room sounds very good so far…..ive got diffusers ordered…… 

Love you shirt and Quattros - looking great - enjoy the music !,,,,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stratocaster said:

@DividedSky your room has nice cool vibes to make listeners of ‘Saturday Night Fever ‘and ‘Dark Side of the Moon’ equally at home….

Thank you Strat! I lean quite a bit more to Pink Floyd than the Bee Gees but I do love funk with a little disco mixed in (Bohannon, James Brown etc).  On the night pictured it was the psychedelic prog excellence  of Genesis Selling England By the Pound.

• Like 3

@Oregon I am running the Hana Umami Red as well on AMG Viella V12.  Love the cart.

I actually sent it out to Wallytools last week for cart analysis service.  JR Boisclair is the Wallytools guru and has been great to work with.  A custom shim was made and should arrive to me with the cart later this week. 

Frank

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stratocaster said:

Trying to blend in room decor with some functional benefits. Mandatory ask from my wife was to hide cables and not make the room look like a mad scientist project…

That is why I had my wife  pick out the color on the GIK Acoustic panels 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 2/14/2024 at 12:31 PM, stratocaster said:

Trying to blend in room decor with some functional benefits. Mandatory ask from my wife was to hide cables and not make the room look like a mad scientist project…

Wow mission accomplished.  This set up is so clean with an almost built in look and tons of visual appeal.  The contrast with the lighter maple isolation blocks is perfect.  Well done Strat!

• Like 2

On 2/14/2024 at 8:36 AM, DividedSky said:

@Oregon I am running the Hana Umami Red as well on AMG Viella V12.  Love the cart.

I actually sent it out to Wallytools last week for cart analysis service.  JR Boisclair is the Wallytools guru and has been great to work with.  A custom shim was made and should arrive to me with the cart later this week. 

Frank

How much of a shim was required?